The WWE Elimination Chamber live stream is, like every Saudi broadcast, uniquely timed. But unlike most of those shows, the veteran starpower here is a little lighthearted, with Lita representing the Legends table. But does that mean we won’t see Stone Cold Steve Austin or Cody Rhodes (both rumored to be returning to WWE)?
WWE Elimination Chamber start time and date
• Date of WWE Elimination Chamber 2022: Saturday February 19.
• Disposal Chamber Start Time: 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT
• Kick-off time: 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT / 4 p.m. GMT
• Watch in the United States: peacock
• Look everywhere else: WWE Network
• Watch anywhere – to try ExpressVPN 100% risk free
As noted above, two giant names hang heavily over all WWE events right now. Within the same 24 hours, news broke that WWE was set to have Austin wrestle their first match since 2003 (against The Rock at WrestleMania XIX) and that Cody Rhodes had left All Elite Wrestling. Oh, and The American Nightmare would be back for a huge WWE push.
And so we watch matches on the Elimination Chamber 2022 premium card with a sense of opportunity. Where could any of these names appear, or how could their movement change the results. We debated internally at Tom’s Guide if Lesnar was actually going to win the WWE Title in the Chamber Match and go on for a unification match with Roman Reigns – as The Beast Incarnate said. While this match seems possible, it seems less likely that Rhodes will get that huge push. The only thing Cody hasn’t done is the Wrestlemania main event, and putting him against Lashley for the title seems about right.
Austin, on the other hand, is set to face Kevin Owens at WrestleMania, which became more apparent after the anti-Dallas KO promo on Raw. Our other predictions for Elimination Chamber 2022 can be found below.
How to watch WWE Elimination Chamber live streams from anywhere on Earth
Although Peacock is available across the United States and the WWE Network is still the standard worldwide, WWE Elimination Chamber live streams can get a bit confusing. You might want to check out a VPN if you can’t watch with the service you normally use.
International audiences will be quite jealous of American audiences, who will save up to 50% by switching to Peacock (unless you get the ad-free tier at $9.99 per month).
The best VPN is ExpressVPN. It meets the VPN needs of the vast majority of users, offering exceptional compatibility with most devices and impressive connection speeds.
WWE Elimination Chamber live streams in the US are cheaper
The only place to watch WWE Elimination Chamber in the United States is with peacock. WWE Premium Live events are in the Peacock Premium tier at $4.99; the $9.99 Peacock Premium Plus tier doesn’t get you anything extra for this show. Peacock is now available on most top streaming devices.
There is no need to pay for the commercial-free tier for WWE Live Events, as there are always commercials in live editions of Peacock programming.
WWE Elimination Chamber Live Stream UK & Worldwide
The rest of the world will catch WWE Elimination Chamber live streams on the WWE Networkfor a higher price – closer to the $9.99 Americans used to pay.
That said, don’t expect it to last forever. Peacock is now landing internationally, landing in the UK and Ireland this week. Who knows how long WWE content will leak out.
While those in the US are paying less now, there’s less content available – and the commercial breaks are weird – so it’s a monkey-foot situation to get that discount.
WWE Elimination Chamber Card
We predict Lashley will win the Chamber match, Reigns and Lynch will retain, Naomi and Rousey will win, Bianca Belair will win the title, The Usos will retain, and MIz and Drew McIntyre will win.
This map will be updated with results during the event.
- WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins vs. Riddle vs. Austin Theory vs. AJ Styles
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Goldberg for the Universal Championship
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lita for the Raw Women’s Championship
- Ronda Rousey and Naomi vs. Charlotte Flair and Sonya Deville
- Elimination Chamber Match for Raw Women’s Title Opportunity at WrestleMania: Liv Morgan vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair vs. Doudrop vs. Nikki ASH vs. Alexa Bliss
- The Usos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship
- Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss in a Falls Count Anywhere match
- Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz